Friday, January 15, 2010

Taken for Granted Chapter 1 - About Katha

I am an Idiot. Here's why...
  • My girlfriend thinks I am a pervert.
  • My best friend is angry with me.
  • My Brother has left me to fend for myself.
  • CBI is after me as they think I am a terror suspect.
FLASHBACK:  I lived in a small town called Dalhousie. My family owned a hotel near Nehru Road and we were well to do. I attended school with two of my best friends, Shankar and Katha. Shankar was very close to me. We bonded, helped each other, did a lot of guy stuff. Katha was a friend who was girl and she later slowly became my Girl friend. My name is Takarwat. But everyone calls me Taken.

CUT TO: I am running between the pinetrees away from the police who are after me. I just hope I reach to the cave. They don't know the multiple hidden places in it. Only I and Katha know about it.

FLASHBACK:  We were in ninth standard and Shankar played hockey for our school. He was our goal keeper and he was very good. Being a star player he was allowed to slack in studies, grow long hair and occasionally bunk classes. I was an average student like him,(I was actually a bit better than him) but I was not a athlete and hence I was always considered as good for nothing. Katha was a mugger. She would mug for 10 hours each day and possibly entire day on exam days. But she was nice. She talked with me while twriling her hair, did my homework and explained me the method to do it. She was not smashing hot but she was not a ordinary looking girl either. 

CUT TO: I am hiding in the cave. The moon is making various different patterns in sky. It reminds me of Katha.

FLASHBACK: It was Dec 31 and after midnight we were all sitting outside with a bonfire. I looked up at the Moon lying on the ground. I closed my eyes. I opened them and I saw Katha's face really close to me. She kissed me and then kept staring at me. The moon gave her an aura from behind and I felt she was an angel.  

No comments: