Sunday, July 30, 2006

A boy named prince in the well in Kurupshtetra and the Simpsons

Sometimes imagination and creativity can precede reality. What we saw on TV recently (last week) was already a part of TV and a event like boy falling in the well had already happened before. But there in lies the difference.

Let me put it across to you and explain what I have observed and what amazes me. I am amazed that the boy in the well was a top media story here in India and who they rescued him became the rage in the country. Perhaps ever one saw those eyes staring at the camera and compared it with their own child's eyes.
But this has happened before in Animation series the Simpsons where Bart Simpson (throws his walky talky in the well) and the whole town tries to save the small boy from the well.
So I conclude that creativity can indeed be ahead of reality and things can happen in similar fashion in reel as well as real.

No comments: