Tuesday, January 26, 2010

For Love of art - Pune Watch and Lavale Watch



Last Weekend I went for a over night classical concert night which had classicial music and dance forms like Kathak. The grace and the elegance of Birju Maharaj. The perfection of Saswati Sen and the amazing smoothing voice of Abdul Rashid Khan made me feel that I was in a trance. Its been a week since and yet those memories feel fresh. I treasure that night spent with friends  in company of some amazing music.


Meanwhile last night I watched a cult classic Andaz Apna Apna. It was fun. The almost same crowd who had seen Shivaji with me and almost the same level of excitement and fun. The recently awarded Padma Bhusan to Aamir Khan is seen in this movie in red shoes and red jacket. Its hilarious. I must have watched it many times but then again it reminds me of that episode of ...


No comments: