Monday, January 18, 2010

The 7 P's of Life. (A Black Mac's Version)

(Mistakes in spellings are on purpose to give the feel of Mac's character)

I
 ain't gonna tell ya about 7 "P" s 
so ya go do marketing.
That's for guys like Kotler.
That's na my Premise.

I will let ya know a secret Though
A secret based on ma life.
The first P is Patience ma der friend
let it never end.

The second P is Perseverance.
have to have it with Patience.

The third P is Placement
ya need to know what need to be said where and when.

The Fourth P is Passion man
Canna help ya if ya ain't have it

The fifth P is Power
Need to build it man, need to maintain it.

The sixth P is perspective
Ya problem is like a speck compared to the universe

No matter how bad it feels now.

The Seventh P is Practice
It is the last one
but not the least.
Do it daily man
This is my Premise man.

I ain't gonna say anything more.

No comments: