Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yaad Aayange ye pal - Lavale Watch

This is just a small piece of acknowledgment.

Its been just a month left now and I can safely say that the last two years were full of buzz, activity, friendships, void, falls and learning. People in lavale campus have made me feel home for the last two years and I would like to say thank you. Yes there were some disagreements, some back talk, some front talk but overall I would say that the time I have spent here was indeed a good time.

But its the future that I look up to now. We have about a month left and then the abyss of the future which is an unknown adventure. Lets make it as memorable of a time we can. Lets catch up as much as we can.

We are all but logs in the ocean. A single wave and we don't know where we will be. But lets be there for one another as we can, when we can.  



No comments: