Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mumbai watch 3

I have noticed that I have not got any response till now. I do not blame you. I am writing all about me.

NOT ANY MORE:

11th september 2001.
The images flashed in a instance and the second plane entered the building. It looked like a Hollywood movie but tragicly it was not. I felt helpless.

11th July 2006.
People died . People got injured and all I felt was a empty void knowing that I could have been in there too.

16th March 2008
I realized that helplessness that I felt exists in the domain of language. I feel empowered now to do something. I need support, lots of it . But something magican has happened now. I know, that I am responsible and I will make a difference.

22nd March 2008

Yes I did make a difference. Hold on.(I am not superman) I did not save the world and all right now but I am working towards it and just documenting this on blog is a step.

Your comments are not just welcome: they are needed.


22nd March 2008

Again the date is the same, and I have decided that I will bring back the group. Those who are reading this and don't know what this group I am talking about is (if you are in it you will come to know) those how get it(good for you). And those how are not reading this (you also won't be reading this explaination in brackets).

No comments: