Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mumbai watch 4

Sunday 23rd March 2008
Met people from the landmark course today and I joked about, laughed and it felt great to be back in the group. I cared about what mattered to them and so they did too.
I heard the letter joke- (Thanks Addi- I will remember it for rest of the life.) And I sparse you all from the joke by not tying it down in this blog. If you really want to know - request me or Addi and we will make sure that your relationship with a joke is not the same any more. Besides we also said goodbye to people going back home.
I felt a new possibility generating in my life and I would participate in it fully.

Spoke with few other friends. Had a decent day. But now I want to have extraordinary ones.
It is not that I don't have problems anymore, infact they are bigger and larger and hopefully they are worthy of this life.

No comments: