Saturday, September 03, 2011

To mentors.

All I can say about this Ray
is the wonderful way
you contributed
our mind sways

As I stepped out in the real world
to face the bricks and bouquets
I realized the efforts and heart aches that you must have faced to chisel us.
From worthless blob of stone, to idealism, courage, dreams and concepts.

Conceptual clarity to barbaric yalps
From still lifes to draw what you want.
You were everywhere.



You were even on TV.
Fictional and yet the best I ever had.

You were even on Net.
Thoughts ideas and many more things I could get.


Like the fragmented way of life. You became rare and fragmented.

You were catch me if you can now.


You were now- rare and fragmented
And I now carried a big head -

And as I was turning into a blob.
I found a person with a new chisel

oh chisel us.
From worthless blob of stone, to idealism, courage, dreams and concepts.

And then  - may be I and people like me 

will lift the chisel too

To crave the minds of new generation of dreamers.

To take and to give. To take whats positive and to give back as much.
Yet in in that.
 No expectations, no miracles and yet with small steps and frequent barbaric yalps
We shall try to find new horizons. 

By Ninad Tatke.










No comments: