Friday, July 21, 2006

Well Sachin is fit again and for once 3 Mumbai players are in the team. That makes me happy as I wanted him to be back and now I do hope that he clicks for the team and does well.

As far as Mumbai is concerned I feel sad that these blasts happened killing so many innocent people. I strongly condemn these terrorist and hope that the God whom they believe in himself slaps them hard on their cheeks on judment day. I personally did not get affected so did I. Now I am alarmed to be in a crowded place in this city because I fear that I may lose my head some day. I donated blood but is that enough from my part for the city? I do not know.

So in memory of this tradedy and also for the loss of a beloved poet Jwalamukhi.
Here is an inprompto poem dedicated to all who have suffered.
Ek Jwalamukhi ayse phata ki suraj ko woh nigal gaya
Uske nafrat ke lava ne hamara har sukh cheen gaya
Na raha bas na baji basuri
Na rahi jaan na nikali awaj
Ese tabahi par jab lava fhehala
sab kuch normal ho gaya
Fir yadeein rahi wun jaano ki
wun raho hi wus seher ki
jo waha fula karte the.

Jwalamukhi ayse phata
timer lagakar
din dahade
ki dahta suraj ek Khaufnat maut ban gaya.

No comments: