Thursday, October 04, 2012

Me and Arnold

Me and Arnold.

 I speak of him as if he is someone I know but the fact remains that I hardly know him. I first saw him as the terminator and the image stuck. So did the dialogues. 

Even recently as i watched Expendable 2 he had my goodwill. His age might have made him look thin and pale but he will always be my vision of a Hercules. I guess he might have even played that role.



So Arnold played action hero. But he also adapted as a comic hero with really hilarious movies like Twins,Junior, Jingle all the way and Total recall. Ok may be not the Total recall. But it is not hard to love Arnie despite all the limited acting skills he had. 


 One disappointment I will have is he never did any serious drama movie but you never know. 
After all he always is back, and maybe we might see some darn serious drama from him next.

No comments: