Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pune Watch - The come back

Its been a week now since we have all come back and yet the space in our hearts crave for home. Yeah we all are sick, home sick! But the life moves on. The sweets and snacks brought from home get over. And the  reality catches up.

But the city is spectacular right now. Dazzled with lights. Decorated with arches, puppet shows, danglers and much more. And I have not even travelled much. But the festival season is unique and I am glad to be in this city right now. Hopefully I can visit the city to view it in detail soon.

The public transport of this city is interestingly low and hence I sometimes feel a sense of awe when I do manage to find a bus which takes me where I want to go.

The hilltop has been dry this time round though this morning there were a few showers. The wallstreet looks good in rain and so this morning it looked lovely.
So overall its been an good comeback. I feel alive and kicking and that means that its been a good comeback.

No comments: