Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cycle no 44


I am an insider and this makes it more interesting. I am a men's cycle in Symbiosis knowledge village and property of Symbiosis society. But I am popularly called as Atlas Cycle. One person had tried to remove the "t" in it and he wanted to make me Alas. But I am Atlas as I carry "World/guys" above me.

Some people have treated me badly in last few days, left me anywhere, broke my chain guard, my pedals and also parked me anywhere. Some say a few set of people did it. But I was there and I remember. These guys were each one in some context and hence you can not single out few people. In that sense they were faceless.

There are of course other cycles and one cycle repair shop out here. 
All these people will have their own opinions too but I have made  friend. A friend who listens to me, respects me and also shares my emotions. Maybe I am in love. May be I am in love with the golf cart. It attracts me like a magnet - I want to be its Caddy.

We have gone out a couple of times but Col. stops us and reminds us of 12'o clock deadline. 

But the question which may be bothering some who are still reading this autobiography is why me. - Why Cycle 44. Why not Cycle 37 or Cycle 59. Well lets just say that I am a good PR person and I have my contacts. That's what media is all about isn't it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, why no 44?