Tuesday, January 03, 2012

8 o 5.

Used to catch a 8.05 from here.
 Used to meet Vaibhav every day.

 Vaibhav,  was a nice man.
 He use get me seat and i would do the same.
One day vaibhav got engaged and he distributed mitais in the compartment

Used to chat with Mishra, Kadam and Shastri here.
Loved pulling each others leg
Loved it when rains delayed the 8:05 but still caught it.
Rush and hurry were never a worry as with 8.05 my routine was steady

 Used to love the bhajans from the next compartment
Used to debate discuss share so many things.

 Used to catch a 8.05 from here
 Then one day while boarding the train,
 My leg slipped and I fell out of the running train.
People gathered around me and stared.
One good man was there.
 took me to a hospital, called my family stayed till my people came,
 and then this person disappered.

Used to catch 8:05 from here.
 Now i catch another,
its now the same rush and hurry but its not the same anymore.


Photo by Purvesh Janee

No comments: