Sunday, February 06, 2011

The Pune Watch - The Festival of communication

Fest O Comm - Or the Festival of Communication. I have seen this Festival over the last 4 years and I have to admit that this fest has played a small part in shaping me. From Alyque Padamsee who taught me the magic of ideas and how to look for them anywhere to Bhaskar Das who shared how TOI was marketed. From Convergence to Partnerships, I have seen it all.


So when last year this event did not happen, for all the valid and logical reasons, it did hurt me a bit. And as I see this festival this year it seems that something good is returning.


Yes the content needs to be more tighter but I am happy that the fest is back and sharing this was least I could do.


Congrats and cheers for the organizers of this year . We had few good people this year including the current CM of the state and I feel that the learning for me has been immense. I would thus thank FOC.

No comments: