Friday, February 12, 2010

Chak de Change

Today was the day for change. Yes I did hear Barack Obama today but this is not about him. Firstly I had tea in 3 cups today. Do not think that I had 3 cups of tea. I had a single cup of tea filled inside 3 cups. Why did I do that. Well all the 3 cups were cracked on one side. It felt weird.

I met a friend who blamed me for India's defeat in the last test. Yeah right, selectors pick Saha ahead of Kartik and Parthiv  but the blame has to come on me. Thats like saying - a wild boar has bitten a child, lets burn post office to avenge. But he was joking of course. After that in the evening time two of my friends reminded me of various food sagas I had till that time and we discussed why the icecream seller in campus could not be successful in his business. 

I went to see the last part of Chak de India and the monotony of the day seemed to be wiped out atleast temporarily. I know that its just a movie but I hope the spirt of Chak de (Change) lives, grows, and inspires people to execute bigger and better things.  


    

No comments: