Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My time in Hosmac part 1

I am an intern in Hosmac India. I am interning here as part of my MBA Communication Management programme in Symbiosis. Its a new experience for me to work with an organization who are working in field of hospital planning and consultation.
Its been a very different journey till now as I travel not only physically to reach to its office but also travel a lot mentally pushing myself to come up with ideas and solutions to help them communicate better with the outside world. Its sort of a test of my character to find out about what exactly I have learnt and how much Can I contribute. Of course there is so much that I am learning from my time here at Hosmac that it would seem unfair not to mention the guidance and the teamwork which happens here every day.

The seminar on Healthcare Accrediation and Beyond is organized by Hosmac on 7th November in Delhi. I am currently working on the same.

No comments: