Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Advance course - March 2008 - Some things left unsaid...

I met some special people during my advance course and I wanted to say something to each one of them. I am not sure if any f them will ever read this blog but still ...

To Vineet.
Thanks for being a buddy. I really love the way we have interacted.
To Tushar
I admire you interaction skills and your leadership qualities but I love you for our attitude.
To Deepti
Keeping your eyes in my memory would be something I cherish now and would do so for rest of our lives. It reminds me of the fact that all are same. We all are equal and powerful.
To Krishna
I hope you keep up your caring for others attitude and you keep smiling.

To Santosh
You are the one I could not say much but had so much more to say. I pray that you stay happy.

To all you special people this is my belated thank you.

No comments: