Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time is always on the side for people with skills

Certain things are beyond my comprehension and ability.

Ability : Like I can run 100 metres in 20 something seconds but if someone asks me to do it in 10 seconds, I cant do it. Atleast not in this lifetime.

Comprehension : So in the whole domain of information, I am nothing but a tiny speck.

Yet people ask me things and I do try and answer. It feels good to answer but then I feel odd. Is my answer in the right direction. Do I have any clue what lies ahead. The answer is no.

Does it give me any sense of responsibility and accountability towards the advice seekers. The answer is absolute yes. The time now is certainly uncertain and yet in the blink of the eye people indulge and say things which they should not. Things like this is not for me.

How do you know ?

Time is always on the side for people with skills and the people who work on those skills. And in this whole scenario it seems that the time is ripe to work on skills.

So when you do work on skills,

measure your efforts and honour them

See scope for improvement and follow through

Discuss your queries with peers,

Each day do something productive - try to add some thing positive

Take a review and restructure.

No comments: