Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Passion - find it and life shall never bore you.

Its a new year. But it will get old soon and then what.

Resolutions will be broken. Life will be the same again.

I wish I could write on what can you do to keep passion alive. But I cant. I cant write on it as I dont know it myself.

But you will know what your passion is. You have to. If you dont ... think, and you will find it.

But once you have found it, keep it as your goal, your priority. Its your passion which will make you happy in life.

















Money. Its important. If you can earn it through your passion, good for you but if it cant, try . If you still cant make money, do things which earn money for you but also set aside time for your passion. Its your passion which makes you unique. Keep it alive. And you will live.

No comments: